About our finance and any associated services

Our regulated status:

Brittle Motor Group Limited is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) for consumer credit activities. Our Firm Reference Number (FRN) is 708244.

This information can be checked on the FCA Register by visiting the FCA’s website at www.fca.org.uk/register or by contacting the FCA contact centre on 0800 111 6768.

The Financial Conduct Authority is the independent watchdog that regulates financial services. Use this information to decide if our services are right for you. All finance products are optional.

Insurance products:

We do not offer insurance products.

Finance products:

We are not an independent financial advisor and therefore, no advice or recommendation will be made. We will introduce you to a limited number of lenders and finance products to assist you with your vehicle purchase. These lenders may pay us for introducing you to them.

A list of our financial products is available at http://www.brittle.co.uk/finance/personal-finance/ or http://www.brittle.co.uk/finance/business­vehicle-finance/ dependent on your requirement, i.e. personal finance or business finance.

By providing us with your personal credit details, you will be giving us authority to submit a credit application on your behalf to our credit providers. We will only pass your details onto a subsequent credit provider if the initial application to the first credit provider is not successful. We will use a maximum of 4 credit providers and therefore, no more credit searches will be registered.


We do not charge a fee for any of the advisory services we offer. You will receive a quotation which will tell you about the costs of each of the products and any other fees relating to any particular credit agreement.


If you wish to register a complaint, please contact us:

In writing: Customer Services, Brittle Motor Group Limited, Trentham Trade Park, Stanley Matthews Way, Trentham, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire ST4 8GA

By phone: 01782 645 045

If you cannot settle your complaint with us, you may be entitled to refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service, free of charge. Their website details are: www. financial-ombudsman.org.uk. Time limits to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service may apply.

Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS):

We are covered by the FSCS. You may be entitled to compensation from the scheme if we cannot meet our obligations. Further information relating to such compensation scheme arrangements is available from the FSCS. Finance products are not covered by this scheme.